American Road Lines (ARL) is a family-owned trucking company that prides itself on its level of personal customer service, which would not be possible without our dedicated team of professionals. We are looking for dedicated individuals with a service-driven attitude and a desire to succeed.
With multiple offices across the country, ARL has grown into a successful nationwide leader in both bulk chemical transportation and equipment service management, all while staying family-owned and maintaining the personal culture that goes with it.
ARL offers a competitive benefits package and a working environment filled with entrepreneurial spirit where you can surround yourself with great people in a growing company.
ARL is looking for qualified, dependable drivers to join our workforce.
Our commitment doesn’t end with hiring quality candidates, our preventive maintenance program exceeds the minimum requirements set by the Department of Transportation to ensure well-maintained and safe equipment. In addition, our drivers receive ongoing training to ensure they are in compliance with the latest industry regulations.
• 2 Years of recent tractor trailer driving experience
• No more than 2 serious violations in the previous 3 years
• Not cited for a D.O.T. defined major preventable accident in the previous 3 years
• Must be 23 years of age
• Must have hazmat endorsement with capability to get tanker within 30 days’ notice
• Must pass drug screen, MVR check, PSP review, and a basic road test
• Must possess a valid medical certificate or be able to obtain one upon hire
- We offer: • Paid weekly via direct deposit
• Paid training/orientation
• We provide a company fuel card which offers fuels discounts at most fuel locations
• We offer a base plate program
• Bobtail, liability, and workmen’s compensation insurance’s are available at discounted rates- we do also let owner operators keep and maintain their own separate policies driver referral bonus pay structures
• Accessorial pay on top of line haul with additional detention and layover pay
• Intelligent dispatching to enable drivers to optimize their run time and enjoy more home time, with most resets occurring at home
• Safety conscientious environment with no forced dispatch and drivers receive bonuses based on their safety practices
• Fleet owners are not charged any additional administrative/processing fees
• Corporate support staff available to support our drivers 24/7 as we realize our drivers are our most important commodity and top notch service to our customers is imperative
To apply for open positions or to learn more about a career with American Road Lines, please contact Larry Nemcek at our corporate office at (800) 582-8892 or by email at email@example.com