American Road Lines (ARL) is a family-owned trucking company that prides itself on its level of personal customer service, which would not be possible without our dedicated team of professionals. We are looking for dedicated individuals with a service-driven attitude and a desire to succeed.
With multiple offices across the country, ARL has grown into a successful nationwide leader in both bulk chemical transportation and equipment service management, all while staying family-owned and maintaining the personal culture that goes with it.
ARL offers a working environment filled with entrepreneurial spirit where you can surround yourself with great people in a growing company.
ARL is looking for qualified, dependable owner-operators to join our workforce.
Our commitment doesn’t end with hiring quality candidates, our preventive maintenance program exceeds the minimum requirements set by the Department of Transportation to ensure well-maintained and safe equipment. In addition, our drivers receive ongoing training to ensure they are in compliance with the latest industry regulations.
• 2 Years of recent tractor trailer driving experience
• No more than 2 serious violations in the previous 3 years
• Not cited for a D.O.T. defined major preventable accident in the previous 3 years
• Must be 23 years of age
• Must have hazmat and tanker endorsement
• Must pass drug screen, MVR check, PSP review, and a basic road test
• Must possess a valid medical certificate
- We offer:
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Bobtail, liability, and workmen’s compensation insurance’s are available at discounted rates- we do also let owner operators keep and maintain their own separate policies as long as they can keep that policy in good standing
- Accessorial pay on top of line haul with additional detention and layover pay
- Intelligent dispatching to enable drivers to optimize their run time and enjoy more home time
- Safety conscientious environment with no forced dispatch
- Fleet owners are not charged any additional administrative/processing fees
- Corporate support staff available to support our drivers 24/7, as we realize our drivers are our most important commodity and top notch service to our customers is our # 1 priority
To apply for open positions or to learn more about a career with American Road Lines, please contact Larry Nemcek at our corporate office at (800) 582-8892 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org