Lakeshore Truck Services (a division of ARL, Inc.), is our state of the art 6 bay fleet maintenance and service center located at our corporate office in Gary, Indiana with an alternate location with two bays in Williston, North Dakota.
At ARL, we consider maintenance to be an important priority in our operation.
Our team of certified maintenance technicians are skilled in providing DOT registered-inspected quality truck repair and service options for semi-trailer and cargo tankers.
Our skilled technicians have the experience to help any size fleet and have been servicing some of the largest bulk carriers in the transportation industry since 1991.
Lakeshore Truck Services can do any type of maintenance, testing, alignments, inspections and repairs required to keep your fleet of trucks and trailers running and available to service your customers.
Our multi-faceted services include:
- Complete Semi-Trailer and Tank-Trailer Repair & Rebuilding
- Truck Repair & Rebuilding
- PM Maintenance
- Certified HM Inspections
- Complete Engine Repair & Rebuilding
- 3-Axle Alignment
- PTO Installation & Repair
- Product Handling Equipment (compressors, blowers, hydraulic systems)
- DOT registered inspection and testing Facility Cargo Tanks
- DOT Annual Inspections
- Tire repair, Service & Replacement
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Services
Lakeshore Truck Services will get you in and out at a competitive price.
Hours of Operation
24-hour Roadside Services
Lakeshore Truck Services
1Mile north of I-80/94 Off of I-65N (Exit 261)
Jamie Olive, Shop Manager
2250 East 15th Ave.
Gary, IN 46402
Toll-Free: (800) 582-8892
(219) 882-0105-Gary Office